Wish You Were Beer
Beer & Cheese Fest returns to the Alliant Energy Center in Madison, Wisconsin, for year 13 on Saturday, January 21, 2023! Meet and mingle with brewers and cheesemakers from around the state (and beyond) and sample hundreds of delicious creations in the midst of your bleak Wisconsin winter. This event is for attendees 21+ years of age.
RSVP to the Facebook event here for the most up-to-date information.
This event sells out every year, so grab tickets while you can.
Watch this episode of Discover Wisconsin to see what our fest is all about.
Best of Fest: Attendees vote to declare which beer and cheese is the Best of Fest.
Getting to Beer and Cheese Fest
Two major bike paths connect to Alliant Energy Center: The Wingra Creek Bike Path follows Wingra Creek through Quann Park to the Park Street and Fish Hatchery Road area, and the Capital City Trail runs along Lake Monona adjacent to John Nolen Drive.
Madison Metro Transit has regular stops along John Nolen Drive, Olin Avenue and Rimrock Road. Visit www.mymetrobus.com to plan your trip.
- From Chicago (South): I-90 West to Exit 142A, West on U.S. Highways 12 & 18, 5 miles to Rimrock Road, Exit 262
- From Green Bay (North): I-90 East to Exit 142A, West on U.S. Highways 12 & 18, 5 miles to Rimrock Road, Exit 262
- From Milwaukee (East): I-94 West, I-90 East to Exit 142A, West on U.S. Highways 12 & 18 to Rimrock Road, Exit 262
- From Minneapolis (West): I-90 East to Exit 142A, West on U.S. Highways 12 & 18 to Rimrock Road, Exit 262
- From Des Moines (South): I-80 East to I-380 North, North on Highway 151 to U.S. Highways 12 & 18 East, East to Rimrock Road, Exit 262
Parking for the Alliant Energy Center Exhibition Hall is through the Main Gate on Rimrock Road. Parking is $8.
Coat check will be available at the event. Alliant charges $1 for this service.
For sponsorship opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.